iphone black screen but still on is a common issue with iPhone, especially when it’s new or has not been used for a long time. The phone may suddenly stop working or display a black screen. This issue can occur because of several reasons including software problems, battery issues, hardware issues and more. Fortunately, there are many ways to fix this problem by getting help from your friends or family members.
iphone black screen but still on? Here’s how to fix!
The iPhone Black Screen of Death (BSOD) is a term that refers to an error message that displays on your iPhone screen and makes it impossible for you to turn on your phone. This can happen when there’s something wrong with the operating system or software on your device, but it’s also possible that there are other problems with the hardware itself.
If you’re experiencing an iPhone BSOD, here are some things you should try:
- Restarting – If restarting doesn’t work, try removing any battery chargers from both ends before turning off and then turning back on again by holding down power until this appears in red text at top left corner of screen; then release power button immediately when prompted by Apple logo appearing over it followed by “Connect To iTunes.” A blue arrow will appear indicating which way connects ports; press up until grey line appears through port holes again indicating correct connection made between computer/laptop models being used here versus those found inside devices themselves.*
Force restart your iPhone.
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button on your iPhone until you see the Apple logo.
- Release the button, then repeat this step again to restart your device.
Restore your iPhone in iTunes.
If you’re still having trouble, try restoring your iPhone in iTunes. You can do this by connecting your device to the computer and opening up iTunes. Once there, select “Devices” from the left sidebar and then click on your iPhone’s icon in the center of that screen. Click “Restore” at the bottom of this window (it will look like a little triangle with an arrow pointing up) before following along with some instructions on-screen.
Also Read – 7 Ways to Fix iPad Screen Flickering
Fix iPhone Black Screen without Data Loss.
- How to fix a black screen bug without data loss
- How to fix a black screen bug without losing any data
- How to fix a black screen bug without losing any data on your iphone
Repair Operating System to Fix iPhone Black Screen without Data Loss.
If you are facing the iphone black screen but still on bug, then we have something special for you. The iOS System Recovery will fix the black screen bug without data loss. It is a free download and can be installed on any device running iOS 11 or later versions of Apple devices like iPhone 8, XS Max etc.
The toolkit – iOS System Recovery is an easy-to-use tool which allows users to recover their iPhone from various issues like frozen or unresponsive home button or Touch ID fingerprint scanner not working properly etc.. In this article we will tell you how to fix iPhone black screen with toolkit – iOS System Recovery installed on your device:
Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death via iOS System Recovery without Data Loss.
There are many ways to fix an iPhone screen that is broken or dead. But the most efficient way is by using iOS System Recovery tool. It allows you to restore the whole device back to its original state and removes all data from it. You do not have to worry about losing your personal information, contacts or other files on your device when you use this tool. The best part about this tool is that it doesn’t require any jailbreak which makes it even more convenient for users who don’t want their devices modified in any way.
Download Repair Operating System to Fix iPhone Black Screen with No Data Loss.
- Download Repair Operating System to Fix iPhone Black Screen with No Data Loss.
- Install and launch the app, then follow the instructions to fix your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone in iTunes, then restart it and open iTunes again to check if you can see all of your files on it again.
You can fix a black screen bug using toolkit – iOS System Recovery!
If your iPhone is stuck on a black screen and you can’t get it to turn on, don’t worry! You can fix this problem with the Toolkit – iOS System Recovery. This free tool is available for both iOS and Android devices, as well as Mac computers. If you have some data stored on your phone that is important to you and want to keep it safe, then we recommend backing up any photos or videos before using this toolkit.
If the issue isn’t related to iCloud backups (and other apps), then it may be caused by an issue with the hardware inside of your phone itself…
It’s frustrating to be in the middle of what should be a great day and find out your iphone black screen but still on. If you’re experiencing a black screen of death on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, then don’t panic! You can fix it using toolkit – iOS System Recovery! It’s easy to use and will get your device back up and running again in no time at all